Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Would you buy an Auth. Coach?


Have you ever bought at least one FAKE wallet or bag in the bangketa? Those with pentel-marked cardboards laid on the bags saying P50 or P100.

I plead, guilty.

But who hasn't? With a hundred bucks, you can get a bag that is branded as Louis Vuitton, or Benetton, or Coach, or whatever. It isn't authentic of course. A hundred pesos is just a fraction of its real price.

Yet, it is also the same reason why I never liked those brands. Every bangketa I have been to has those brands stamped on the fake leather totes. All are saying it was made in Hongkong or Thailand and the quality is triple, quadruple A but the bottomline is, it is still FAKE.

Coach probably has the most number of clones. And it is also the reason why I couldn't convince myself to get an authentic one.

But ebay proved me wrong. I am not a fan of Coach, but when ebay showed all the new designs of Coach, viola. It made me want to have one!


Let's take this

AUTHENTIC COACH BONNIE SHOULDER

for an instance. It has a really unique style.
Totally different from Coach's usual sewn C. No trace of the old COACH here, just a new character and an attitude. The pink color broke that monotony on Coach's usual design.

Suddenly, I wanted to have one. Aside from its color, dang, it looks so chic too. The New Coach is tres chic, they are gone being the old tres fois.

I just wish the seller would lower the bid. It a bit too much for a bag isn't it. Oh well, tres chic, tres fois, it doesn't matter. I guess the real question is, can you afford it?









No comments:

Post a Comment