Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's Marc Jacobs




Whenever I'd see those nerd-ish, big eyed girl characters with flashy grins on their faces, Marc Jacobs automatically registers to me. It is perhaps his signature character that makes those simple bags beg for more than ten thousand pesos more.

This monday, as I was doing my morning check on ebay's new finds, this sling bag snagged away my attention from the new esprit tote bag I was checking out. It is as if these to big eyes are staring at me, telling me to look here and buy me!


Dang! The bid started at 99 but that was four days ago. Now that it has 2 days left, the price already soared to almost P2000. Just imagine how much it'll cost with only a few hours left to bid.

Expensive right?

But no, it is still cheap. The real MJ bags costs five times of that, but since it is from Japan, the price is slashed off at least seventy percent. But really, a bargain hunter like me won't fall in to that trap. It should be the other way around.

So yes, I'll just wait and wait until this new sling bag arrives my way.

So much for MJ or should I say, Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment